The Madison County Historical Museum provides a variety of settings to rent for private parties, meetings and gatherings.
The museum lounge area is available for bridal showers, receptions, meetings, or dinners. The price of $75 includes use of 6-foot tables, folding chairs, an 8-foot table for serving, coffee pots, carafes, pitchers, cups, plates, and glasses. We also have table covers available for use.
Zion Church offers a quiet country setting for the romantic bride and groom. The sanctuary can be decorated as much or little as you like, and the basement offers a space for receptions. It includes a kitchen area.
- Other locations and set-ups (such as tent space) are also available.
- All rental fees include set-up and tear-down time.
- Reservations canceled within 30 days of scheduled event are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- 50% deposit and $100 damage deposit are required at the time of reservation. (Damage deposit will be held and refunded after final approval.)
- There is a discount on facility rental for members.
- Click here for a Facility Rental Form.
- Call 515-462-2134 for more information.
Facilities and Prices
Wedding Package A: Rehearsal and Ceremony, $150
Wedding Package B: Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception, $250
Receptions: In Museum Lounge or Basement, capacity for 80, $75
Electricity Outside: $25
Non-Profit Organizations: $40
Governmental Organizations: $40
Service Groups: $40